Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I ♥ Juice Bar!



     If you haven't been to Juice Bar in Huntsville yet, then you don't know what you are missing!  This is a great place to go for anyone who is looking to have healthy options for juices, smoothies, vegetarian and vegan food.  Their menu offers so many wonderful, healthy choices, you are sure to find something you will love!  As for me, I think the Green Smoothie is simply awesome, but really I have so many favorites, sometimes it is hard to decide!  Another great thing about the Juice Bar is you always get service with a smile.  =D  The Juice Bar team is really the best at pleasing their customers!  So, if you haven't tried them, you need to stop in and see what they are all about.  They are located in Huntsville in the shopping center at the corner of Whitesburg Drive and Airport Road.  I think you will find the Juice Bar is a great start towards making healthy habits and don't be surprised to find out that even the kiddos will love it too!

Click here to like them on Facebook!  I ♥ JUICE BAR!     

No comments:

Post a Comment